Monday, May 28, 2018

Download Music: Swadoolie & Yung Tee – Zoom Ee

Ajayi Adekunle known by his stage name Swadoolie is a Nigerian hip hop recording artist born and grown up in iju ishaga He decided to pursue a career in music.



When asked why music, he said:-


“I found out I was gifted in it so I had to explore it, it’s my life, my hustle, my world.

He teamed up with Onola Adetoro aka ‘Yung Tee’, He’s a graduate of computer science (Bsc) Crawford University. He started singing when he was 13 and hasn’t slowed down since.





Yung Tee has worked with a lot of artistes in Lagos. He was the leader of a sensational group called “Pumping Squad”.

He dropped “Ejuru” featuring Sound Sultan which is the video is dropping very soon and also another super dope track titled “Shekere” which the video has been doing fine in all major TVs. Enjoy!!

Listen & Download “Swadoolie & Yung Tee – Zoom Ee” below:-







No comments:

Post a Comment